Careers at Iverson Designs
If you would like to work in a fast-paced and multi-faceted job, consider applying at Iverson Designs. We are a forward thinking Screen printing and Embroidery Company in Southwest Wisconsin. View are available positions below. Download an application by clicking the “download” button (to the right on Desktop, below on mobile) and submit them through the contact from here, or email to [email protected].
All applicants must meet these job skill requirements:
- Have a Valid Driver’s License and Mode of Transportation
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to adapt to new situations, equipment, and processes
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Pay attention to detail
- Have and maintain a positive attitude
Production Assistant (Full-time)
Iverson Designs LLC is a screen-printing and embroidery company in Richland Center, Wisconsin. Our goal is to provide creative solutions for all our clients custom apparel needs. This employee will be our second full-time employee and work alongside the owner. We currently have one 7-color/8-station Anatol Volt Automatic Press, a Barudan 6-head embroidery machine, 6/6 Vastex Manual press, and heat press and vinyl cutter for vinyl heat application work. We’re currently in a residential location. Trust, a solid background, and firm references will be a key factor in our hiring decision.
We’re seeking qualified candidates for a full-time, 40-hour a week position as Production Assistant. Their schedule will be Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm. This person must be flexible, a quick learner, able to work independently, and have good problem solving skills. Experience in the field is preferred but not needed. We’ll train the right person. Pay is DOE; Minimum $12/hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate our Automatic & Manual presses and be able setup jobs from start to finish independently
- Operate our Embroidery machine and be able setup jobs from start to finish independently
- Ensure work spaces remain tidy, clean, and are in order
- Clean and reclaim screens for printing
- Prepare ink as well as mix custom ink for upcoming jobs
- Weed and apply heat transfer vinyl to garments via a Heat Press
- Sort and pull garments from our suppliers to ensure everything is ready to decorate
- Pack orders
- Do Deliveries
- Other duties assigned by your supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Screen Printing and/or Embroidery experience is preferred, but not required;
- Strong track record of being able to complete tasks independently and follow instructions;
- Pay attention to details;
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills;
- Able to stand for long periods of time;
- Able to Lift 50+ pounds.