Careers at Iverson Designs
If you would like to work in a fast-paced and multi-faceted job, consider applying at Iverson Designs. We are a forward thinking Screen printing and Embroidery Company in Southwest Wisconsin. View are available positions below. Download an application by clicking the “download” button (to the right on Desktop, below on mobile) and submit them through the contact from here, or email to [email protected].
All applicants must meet these job skill requirements:
- Be computer literate
- Work well under minimal supervision
- Able to adapt to new situations, equipment, and processes
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Pay attention to detail
- Have and maintain a positive attitude
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Have a Valid Driver’s License and Mode of Transporation
Production Assistant (Part-Time)
We’re currently looking for someone to step in and be able to help us out with production in both our screen rooom, among other duties. This person must be flexible, a quick learner, able to work independently, and have good problem solving skills. This job is a part-time position and will consist of 20-25 hours a week. Our hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5pm and will fit within that timeframe. Pay is DOE; Minimum $10/hr.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and Coat Screens and ensure they’re evenly coated and free of dust.
- Print Films and Expose Artwork onto screens. Tape-up for production.
- Clean Screens and reclaim them for future coating and use.
- Prepare ink as well as mix custom ink for upcoming jobs.
- Help Setup screens on press and get them ready for production.
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate both Manual and Automatic Screen Printing Presses
- Weed and apply heat transfer vinyl to garments via a Heat Press
- Order In-take and sorting
- General Maintenance and upkeep on machinery
- Keep the shop clean and in order
- Pack orders
- Do Deliveries
- Other duties assigned by your supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Screen Printing and/or Embroidery experience is preferred, but not required;
- Strong track record of being able to complete tasks independently and follow instructions;
- Pay attention to details;
- Strong Verbal Communication Skills ;
- Able to stand for long periods of time;
- Able to Lift 25+ pounds.
If you think job is for you download an application (to the right, or below on Mobile Devices) and submit it along with your resume. You can upload it via the contact form on this page or email it to [email protected] .